See great theater for FREE! Earn a free ticket to see an additional show or give it to a friend, it makes a great gift!
- makes a great group outing
- is a fun way to meet new people
- is a great way to earn community service hours
Plus,we love volunteers! If you are interested in helping, there are a variety of areas in which you can serve.
for our Mainstage Theater performances (Must be at least 14 years of age)
- All training done on the job.
- Responsibilities include: greeting patrons, checking in patrons, seating patrons, answering questions, and generally being helpful.
- Requirements are the same for ushering, and you will have additional responsibilities and perks!
- Requires some extra training and a year long commitment.
We also welcome volunteers at the Children’s Theater. Volunteering at the Children’s Theater is perfect for home school education and community service. Children ages 14 and up may usher.
For more information, or to sign-up, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Christy Watkins - email@example.com.