Twice a month the Society of St. Vincent de Paul hosts a giant fresh produce distribution to the community. All are welcome to come and receive food. We distribute to approx 250 families.
Volunteers are needed to help with the distribution at our Gulf Freeway location .
● Register food fair participants and refer them for further services
● Load produce from rolling containers into shopping carts
● Move shopping carts from assembly line to clients’ vehicles
● Clean assembly line and food pantry after the fair
A qualified volunteer:
- ▢ must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- ▢ has the ability to lift heavy objects (~25 lbs; helpful, not required)
● Only available 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
● Four shift required *from 7:30 AM 11:30 AM*
● Schedule shifts via email at email@example.com or 832-538-0323
Pre registration is Required for this service event - we do not accept walk up volunteers