Make a Difference - Volunteer!!
March 15th is National Kick Butts Day. Come join us for a tobacco free event with free games and fun for anyone who signs a pledge to be tobacco free!
Volunteers are needed to assist in the following areas
- Set-up of tables, chairs, tents and games
- Registration of all volunteers, attendees, and vendors
- Clean-up to ensure the school gym is left in sparkling condition
- Timekeeper(s) during the basketball tournament
- Greeters and escorts to all attendees
- Assist with raffles
Please contact Marilu Flores, Manager of Volunteers at 713-929-2372 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A liability/waiver form will need to be signed and an ID presented for identification purposes.