Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We were founded in Colorado in 1987 by Dr. James Jackson and have since expanded across the US. With 5 distribution centers located in Houston, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Philadelphia and a dozen more collection centers around the US, Project C.U.R.E ships millions of dollars worth of donated medical supplies abroad each month.
Please help us spread health and hope around the world by volunteering with Project C.U.R.E Houston. Please see our needs and events page for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome volunteers ages 15 and up and love working with individuals and groups.
Each week, PROJECT C.U.R.E. receives hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of donated medical supplies and equipment through its PROCURE program. These life saving supplies are then organized and shipped to hospitals and clinics in the developing world.
Volunteers are needed for all aspects of our organization:
- Sort, organize, and pack donated supplies
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Prepare supplies for international shipments
- Procure donated supplies
- Pick up supplies at local hospitals (Driving our vehicle or yours)
- Assist with clerical and administrative tasks
- Assist with fundraising and event planning
- Liaison with local hospitals, medical professionals
Individual Volunteers can visit us through our volunteer log in page to create a profile at: https://projectcure.org/volunteer/login
- Please type your first name and e-mail address in the prompt boxes
- Click Next
- Fill out the application form
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian MUST complete the form with you.
- Please read the waiver and agree to our terms and conditions.
- After you have created your profile please select an orientation date that works for you. Orientations are every Wednesday at noon, every third Saturday of the month at noon, and every second Thursday of the month at 6pm.
If you would like to bring us a group, you can request a date online at https://projectcure.org/group-volunteering or by reaching out to email@example.com.
We hope to see you soon at Project C.U.R.E.